For the 12bet Sportsbook sections, the website layout will be slightly different from that other users see as the casino has been adapted to the tastes of Indian customers. This is most evident from the casino’s games, including popular sports betting in India, such as Cricket.
Sports betting portfolio besides Cricket, there are more than 15 categories with big markets and odds such as Football, Baseball, Cricket, Boxing, Chess, Politics, Golf, Hockey, etc. Every day there are hundreds of events from different categories, and Indian customers can place bets.
Available Cricket Tournaments for Indian Users
The sportsbook of 12bet is owned by Pacific Sea Invests – a company licensed by the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority in the Philippines.
For cricket bets, when hovering over the sports item in the main menu, cricket is placed first. Clicking on the “Cricket” tab will take you to the cricket betting markets available at 12bet. The navigation becomes more intuitive, and gamblers can easily find their favorite tournaments to bet on.
Depending on the season, Indian bettors can find dozens of betting options for cricket and competitive odds. Furthermore, gamblers can select all available tournaments on any given day or check only those of interest via the drop-down menu.
At the moment, the casino offers cricket betting tournaments including:
- ICC Women T20 World Cup;
- Quantum World Legends (Virtual);
- Quantum IPL 2021 (Virtual);
In addition, the casino will also offer upcoming matches, as well as live tournaments. If you want to know about future games, dive into the betting options available.
How to Place a Cricket Bet
To bet on cricket, users must first log in to the account. In case you have not registered, select “Join Now” to open an account.
- Step 1: To place a bet, select “Cricket” in the Sports category;
- Step 2: Then click on the Odds number corresponding to the preferred outcome for that bet type;
- Step 3: A box will appear on the left side of the screen showing the selection details and a box. After that, enter the bet. Once done, the system will automatically add to the bet amount to determine the amount of bet the gamblers want;
- Step 4: Double-check all the details, click the “Process Bet” button below the box. If there is an error, select “Cancel” to reset;
- Step 5: After selecting “Process Bets”, a new box will appear for reconfirmation. Click “OK” to continue or “Cancel” to re-enter the bet.
- Step 6: If “OK” is selected, the bet details will be sent to the casino. Users can check the Bet Status by clicking the “Bet List” button at the top of the page.
If you are a lover of sports betting, especially cricket, this bookie is a suitable choice. Not only cricket but casino sportsbooks are also highly rated. In addition, the platform also offers attractive bonuses during tournaments, giving bettors even more excitement when betting on games. Another reason why Indian gamblers should choose 12bet as their favorite casino is because it integrates Rupees, making the withdrawal process of cricket winnings more convenient and avoiding currency conversion fees.
Is 12Bet bookie reliable?
The casino has received a license from the UK Gambling Commission. In addition, the bookie has also sponsored many famous clubs and events.
Is the casino legal for Indian customers?
The Philippine licensing authority regulates that 12Bet is entirely legal to operate in many countries worldwide, including India.
What sportsbooks does the platform offer?
Indian users can bet on a wide selection of sports. In addition to cricket, the casino also has Football, Basketball, Baseball, Kabaddi, Tennis tournaments.
What is the maximum bet amount?
Each sport and betting product will have its maximum bet amount. This amount can increase or decrease depending on the bet group size and bet time. Gamblers can refer to the maximum bet amount in the small bet list displayed in the left pane when placing a bet.
How long does it take to process the wagering requirement?
In general, the settlement of bets for gamblers will depend on the information confirmation process. Casinos always aim to settle bets as quickly as possible to avoid delaying payment procedures.